A higher priced product does not necessarily mean a good product. In this review, I will be talking about some of the Cheapest Washing Machines in India that you can buy online. Machines that you can buy under Rs. 10000 in India. I will be covering both, the cheapest Semi-Automatic as well as Fully-Automatic washing machines.
Which is the Best Budget Washing Machine?
If you are looking for a Washing Machine that is Cheap as well as works really well, I suggest go for the Washing Machine by MarQ (Flipkart Brand). It is a semi-automatic washing machine that has a huge capacity of 7.5 Kgs. Flipkart also gives you a 2 Year comprehensive warranty on the product and 5 Years on the Motor.
The paragraph above gave you the gist of the article. Continue reading below for a more detailed review. This article will cover affordable Semi as well as fully automatic washing machines. I will first start off with Semi-Automatic ones below:
Cheapest Semi-Automatic Washing Machine in India:
1. MarQ MQSA75 – 7.5 Kg Semi-Automatic (Under Rs. 10000)
MarQ by Flipkart is a remarkable product. It is made using ABS plastic. This makes it highly durable and will ensure your washing machine lasts you for years to come. This is easily amongst the best washing machines that you can buy under Rs. 10000 in India.
The product cleans the clothes really well. I was really impressed with its dryer performance. It also does not have a lot of vibrations and noise (Generally semi-automatic washing machine do have high levels of vibrations)
Check User Reviews – Flipkart
The Key highlights of the product are as below:
- This product is a top loading Semi-Automatic Washing machine with dual drums. One each for washing and drying respectively.
- The motor can handle a spin speed of 1450 RPM. This gives it superior performance while drying clothes. The dryer has a capacity of 6 Kgs.
- The product comes with 3 inbuilt wash cycles (Programs). The machine also has a pre-soak functionality for a deep clean of dirty clothes.
- Since the machine made using ABS, it is very durable and lightweight.
- Comes with the most warranty in this class of washing machines. The service of the manufacturer is also really good (Handled by Flipkart)
You May Like – MarQ Washing Machine Review
2. Intex WMS62TL – 6.2 Kg, Semi-Automatic
This washing machine has slightly less capacity compared to MarQ above. Accordingly, the product is also cheaper by around Rs. 1000 as well. The product performs well beyond expectations and hence features in my list of cheapest washing machines in India
This product is also a dual drum complete washing machine with a washer as well as a dryer functionality (Intex has a cheaper version of the same available which only has the Washer functionality – I will cover the same below)
Check Live Price Online – Amazon
- The product does not need any installation and is really easy to use.
- It has 2 inbuilt wash programs. At a time, the washing machine can handle a load of around 6.2 Kgs. This is enough for a small family of 3.
- The plastic quality is not as good as the MarQ but works well. You will not face any issues unless there is deliberate damage to the outer body.
- The machine is light and can be easily moved inside the house. The electricity consumption is also low.
- The washing machine also has a two-year warranty by Intex. The service quality by Intex is also good in most cities.
Cheapest Fully-Automatic Washing Machine in India:
1. Godrej 5.8 Kg GWF 580 A – Fully Automatic
This fully automatic washing machine from Godrej is one the cheapest and value for money product that you can buy. A 5.8 Kg wash loads allow you to wash clothes for around 3 people with easy.
The machine being fully automatic, you don’t have to worry about changing water or spinning dry your clothes. The machine saves your time drastically. This machine is priced slightly higher than Rs. 10,000 but is worth the money you will be spending.
If you liked this machine, don’t forget to check out our review on other Godrej Semi Automatic Washing Machines.
Check out the price now on Flipkart
- Fully Automatic top loading washing machine with 5.8 Kg wash load capacity.
- Godrej offers a 2-year comprehensive warranty on the product.
- Maximum RPM supported by the machine is 700
- A nicely designed touchpad on top of the washing machine for controls
- Has a rat mesh for protection from pests.
2. Mitashi 5.8 Kg MiFAWM58v20 – Fully Automatic
This product is slightly cheaper compared to the Godrej Washing Machine above. This washing machine also has a higher spin speed of 1300 RPM. The washing machine also has a lot of other innovative and modern feature (Discussed below).
So, basically, it is a matter of trust. On one hand, you can go for a reliable & establish brand like Godrej, while on the other hand, you can go for better features. Both machines are good in their own respect and it is up to you to choose the best one which would be to your liking.
Check user reviews on Amazon
- Fully-automatic top-loading washing machine. The design of the machine is good, the colour combination should go well with most homes.
- The capacity of the machine is 5.8 kg. It is Suitable for bachelors as well as couples
- Mitashi offers 2 years on the product and a 10 years warranty on motor
- 1300 RPM is the dryer spin speed. Higher the spin speed, faster the drying time
Bonus Mention – Cheapest Mini Washing Machine in India
This is probably the most cost-effective and budget-friendly machine on the entire list. I would suggest this machine only for bachelors or someone who is looking for a short-term or temporary solution to washing clothes.
The product has a capacity of only 3 Kgs. You can wash around 5 to 7 clothes at a time (Depending on the load). This has only one drum, so once you have done with the wash cycle. You will have to manually fit the dryer drum and add the clothes again.
So, as you realize, even though the product is cheap, it does require a lot of effort to wash small quantity of clothes.
Check Price on Amazon – DMR Washing Machines
Does it work?
Yes, certainly it does work. Have a look at the video below to see it in action.
Do I recommend the washing machine?
I think of washing machine as a long-term investment. I would not recommend buying this product. Instead, increase your budget by a few thousand and go for one of the four recommended above.
I hope my attempt to bring forward the best but the cheapest washing machines in India helped you select the right product for your home. Many people would have thought it to be impossible to buy a budget washing machine, that is also good, priced below Rs 10000 in India.
Which one did you decide to go for? How was your online shopping experience? Do share the details in the comments below for the benefit of other readers.