Washing machines are a great investment. They come in different sizes, prices, brands and shapes. The automatic washing machine is most preferred by many households, particularly with both spouses working and having little time to spare. In this article, we have reviewed the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India.
Working on an automatic machine involves a very simple process that anybody can handle very easily. The top loading machine is preferred as it is easy to add water and does not involve the risk of water overflow. Some give importance to the brand, while some prefer an economic model. Buying the best washing machine brands in India with a good quality machine and at reasonable prices is what everyone prefers.
If you are not sure if Top loading or Front loading washing machine is right for you. Do read our detailed guide on the comparison between the two.
An analysis of the various brands, their features and product description can help you make a choice between the various fully automatic, top-loading washing machines that are available. Automatic machines do not need manual intervention as all the controls can be set on the machines. Various facilities are built-in to make the washing process even easier. The automatic washing machine requires a water connection, though the wash cycle is fast. These machines occupy less space and can be easily moved according to the need of the house. They come in various capacities and prices.
As they can last for many years, washing machines should be well-reviewed by going through various models and brands. Preference can be given for the price as well as its capacity as each family has different requirements. Choosing the best washing machine in India by going through the various features and product description makes it very easy for the consumer to make his or her purchase. As an everyday need, the washing machine is a most essential electrical appliance that is owned by almost all houses, especially by working parents, as they have the money to spare, but very little time on their hands.
Overall Winner – IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
This washing machine from IFB is a fully automatic washing machine with a top loading facility. It comes in an ivory white shade that decorates the room in which it is set in. the machine has a maximum capacity of 6.5 kgs and has an 8 wash program. It comes with a 2-year comprehensive warranty and has an 8 water level.
The LED display screen is big and easy for use. It is best suited for Indian households. The entire process of washing clothes is made easy and convenient. A large number of clothes can be washed in one single process and saves on time. Special features such as 8 water level selections, auto bleach, softener dispenser, lint filters, crescent moon drum, Aqua energie, smart sense technology are some of its salient features.
- Fully automatic with top-load and 6.5 kg maximum capacity and 8 wash program and LED display screen.
- It uses 240 Volts and consumes 104 litres of water with Maximum Rotational Speed of 720 rpm.
- The Deep Clean facility is gentle on clothes while removing stains.
- The Aqua Spa Therapy removes stains and rejuvenates the texture of the clothes.
- The Aqua Energie comes with Swirl Jet and Soft Scrub Pads as well as Centre Punch.
- The 3D Wash System helps in dynamic water movement to dissolve detergent and provide clean wash.
- The Lint Filters helps to enhance the washing process to give a good wash that is most effective on the clothes.
- Smart Sense senses the laundry load automatically along with the wash time, water requirement and number of rinse cycles.
- The Bleach Dispenser helps to add water softeners to protect clothes.
- The Crescent Moon Drum creates a water cushion to the clothes against the drum.
Runner Up – Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
This fully automatic washing machine that is loaded at the top comes with imperial silver body colour and a sparkling brown edged door. The panel display is green in colour. It is unique with its pulsator which is centre jet, a tempered glass window and comes with a voltage/frequency of 220/50. It has other specialities such as air vents, air turbo drying system for increased air circulation to dry the clothes and keep the machine clean. The user-friendly washing machine is simple to operate even for a new user. It is most effective for a nuclear family or washing, rinsing and drying up of clothes. It works very silently and small families have found it very useful and time conserving.
- Fully automatic, a washing machine that is loaded at the top with 6.2 kg capacity.
- It comes with a 2-year comprehensive warranty and comes with a body colour of imperial silver and a door with sparkling edged brown. The panel display is in green.
- It has a maximum rotational speed of 680 rpm and a voltage of 220 volts.
- It has a magic filter, an auto restart, a tempered glass window and 4 water levels along with an auto restart and a child lock.
- The air turbo drying system helps to speed up the drying tie.
- The super clean procedure can be done in 5 steps and handles the clothes gently.
2nd Runner-Up – Haier 6 kg Fully Automatic Washing Machine
This fully automatic washing machine that is loaded at the top is the least priced of the three models specified above. It consumes a power of 325 W and has a maximum capacity of 6 kg, with a maximum spin speed of 1000 rpm. The stainless steel drum is robust and easy to maintain. It has a digital display, has a 6 wash program, lint filter and ensures a clean wash along with being gentle on clothes. It has a wash cycle time and comes with various washing stages. The quick wash feature is an added asset to families who have both spouses working. It comes along with an inlet pipe, rat mesh, lint filter, outlet pipe and a user manual. It uses Fuzzy Logic technology to provide a good wash. The outer body is made of fibre while the tub material is stainless steel. It is provided with a transparent window display. Other features found are the buzzer, the delay start, adjustable leg, water inlet, detergent dispenser, cold only and 4 water level.
Buy Now – Flipkart (This Machine is Flipkart Exclusive at the time of writing this post)
- It is a fully automated washing machine that is loaded at the top.
- It consumes 325 W and has a 6 kg maximum capacity while the maximum spin speed is 1000 rpm.
- It has a stainless steel drum
- It is supported by a digital display and has 6 wash programs and quick wash features.
- It is supported by lint filter.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty on the motor and 2 years on the product.
- It has an anti-rust body that is made of plastic, for durability and less maintenance and can be placed in the bathroom if there is enough space to accommodate it.
- The fuzzy logic helps to adjust settings according to the environment.
- The soak function helps to soak the clothes in detergent solution.
- The foam detection makes an analysis of the foam density in the water.
- The double level spin tub is soft on delicate clothes. The bottom of the steel drum causes less abrasion
- The remaining time display shows the time left for the cycle to be completed.
The IFB 6.5 machine has a higher capacity and is priced slightly higher. The warranty provided for the Haier brand is 2 years on the product while it is 5 years on the motor. The IFB and the Samsung brand models come with a 2 year comprehensive warranty. From the study made, the above three were selected as best buys for consumers. All the products are very sleek looking priced with slight variations in prices and capacity. The best of these models is the IFB washing machine which also has a greater capacity and better features which is TL-RDW 6.5 kg Aqua. The next product is Samsung 6.2 kg fully automatic washing machine which is WA62H4100HD and finally comes the Haier 6 kg fully automatic washing machine which is HWM 60-10. And something to notice here is the fact that they are all top loading.
Having a fully automatic washing machine with top loading facility makes the entire process of washing clothes easy. A fully automatic washing machine can be used by anyone as the entire process of washing requires, choosing between the various options provided and giving instructions through the digital display. Choosing the best brand and product that suits your requirements is the best. It should fit the pocket and match the washing needs of a family. Importance can be given to the model, the space used.
The capacity of the model should also be considered, as the number of clothes that are being washed varies with each family, the number of members and the age of the family members. Keeping the views of the article in mind, one can choose the best model that suits their family and budget.
We hope this detailed guide on Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India 2017 has helped you pick the right machine for your home. Do let us your feedback and question in the comments section below.