Are you in search of the ultimate mixer grinder for your kitchen? Look no further! Sujata Dynamix and Preethi Zodiac are two of the most popular mixer grinders in the market. Let’s compare and contrast these two models and find out which one is the perfect fit for your needs.
Sujata Dynamix vs Preethi Zodiac – Which One to Buy?
Answer: It would depend on your exact needs.
If you are looking for a powerful yet budget-friendly mixie, this model is a great choice. It does not come with any fancy attachments but it does take care of all your day-to-day requirements from a mixer grinder.
As an alternative, you can check out this model by Bosch – A premium upgrade to the model that I suggested above.
Preethi Zodiac on the other hand slightly more expensive but is also a great mixer grinder with multiple jars and a variety of blades. – You can check some more reviews by clicking here.
|No. Of Jars
Overview of Sujata Dynamix
The Sujata Dynamix is a powerful juicer mixer grinder from the well-known appliance maker Sujata. This advanced kitchen appliance is designed to take care of all your grinding and blending needs effortlessly.
It comes with an efficient 810 watts motor that delivers the perfect amount of power to churn tough ingredients with ease. To ensure maximum ease of use, the appliance comes with a unique 3-speed motor control.
This allows the user to choose the speed according to their needs. The Sujata Dynamix also features an advanced auto-cut-off mechanism for maximum safety and convenience.
Moreover, the appliance comes with an extra-large jar capacity of 1.5 liters, which makes it ideal for mixing and mashing. Along with this, the appliance comes with a unique double-lock safety mechanism. This ensures that the lid is locked on securely and there are no chances of any leakages or spillage while operating the appliance.
To make the appliance even more user-friendly, it is equipped with an innovative power switch to start and stop the motor. The Sujata Dynamix also comes with a stunning three-year warranty that makes it a great appliance to invest in.
Must Read – Preethi vs Philips Mixer Grinder in India
Overview of Preethi Zodiac
The Preethi Zodiac is a top-of-the-line mixer-grinder that comes with a variety of features and functions. It is a kitchen appliance designed to make food preparation tasks such as grinding, blending, and juicing easier and faster.
This mixer-grinder comes with three stainless steel jars, two stainless steel blades, a multi-purpose jar, and a juicer extractor. It also features a unique 1000 watts High Torque Universal Motor and an overload protector.
This appliance also features a safety lock, an advanced air ventilation system, an overload protector, and a thermal overload protector. With these features, the Preethi Zodiac makes food preparation easier and faster.
It comes with a 2 year warranty and is available in a range of colors. The Preethi Zodiac is the perfect appliance for your kitchen and it comes with a host of features to make food preparation easier and faster.
- Sujata Dynamix: Equipped with 810-Watt motor, it comes with a powerful and efficient Copper motor.
- Preethi Zodiac: Powered by 750-Watt motor, it is designed with 4-in-1 Super Extractor Jar that meets your multiple grinding needs.
- Sujata Dynamix
- It has 3-speed settings for various operations like blending, juicing, grinding, whipping, mincing etc.
- It features a single-speed toggle switch which can be used to increase/decrease the speed.
- The speed can be varied from low to high and vice versa according to the requirement.
- Preethi Zodiac
- The Preethi Zodiac has 5-speed settings that make it ideal for hard and soft ingredients.
- It features a rotary knob which can be used to vary the speed from low to high.
- It has an auto switch off feature that makes it easy to adjust the speed according to the requirement.
Must Read – Preethi vs Bajaj Mixer Grinder in India
Jar Comparison – Sujata Dynamix vs Preethi Zodiac
- Number of Jars
Sujata Dynamix – Three jars (Juicer jar, Blender jar, Dry/Wet grinding jar)
Preethi Zodiac – Five jars (Juicer jar, Blender jar, Dry Grinding jar, Chutney Grinding jar, Multi purpose jar)
Sujata Dynamix – Juicer Jar – 1.5L, Blender Jar – 1.4L, Dry/Wet Grinding Jar – 850ml
Preethi Zodiac – Juicer Jar – 1.5L, Blender Jar – 2L, Dry Grinding Jar – 1.2L, Chutney Grinding Jar – 400ml, Multi Purpose Jar – 1.5L
Sujata Dynamix – All jars are made of stainless steel
Preethi Zodiac – Juicer jar, Blender jar and Dry Grinding jar are made of stainless steel; Chutney Grinding jar and Multi purpose jar are made of shock-proof ABS plastic
- Sujata Dynamix:
- Comes with a thermal overload protector
- 3-speed control options
- A unique interlock system to prevent unwanted operation and mishaps
- Preethi Zodiac:
- Sturdy shock-proof body to protect it from accidental damage
- Stainless steel jars with flow breakers for efficient grinding
- Comes with an overload protector and a three-speed motor control
- Includes a unique safety feature that locks the lid of the jar
- Sujata Dynamix:
- It has a Blender Jar capacity of 1.5 liters.
- It has 3 speed Settings.
- It also has a grind and chop function.
- It also has a built-in circuit breaker that ensures safety.
- It also has a unique vacuum foot to reduce vibrations.
- Preethi Zodiac:
- It has a Blender Jar capacity of 2.0 liters.
- It has 3 speed Settings + Pulse.
- It has a Kneading function for kneading Atta.
- It also has a dry grind function for tough ingredients.
- The motor has a higher wattage for more efficiency.
- It also has a cord winder around the base.
- Sujata Dynamix price ranges from INR 11, 400 to INR 16, 500 whereas Preethi Zodiac price ranges from INR 10, 300 to INR 17, 500.
- Sujata Dynamix is equipped with a 900 Watts motor while Preethi Zodiac is equipped with a 750 Watts motor.
- Sujata Dynamix has three stainless steel jars- a 1.5L blender, a 1L dry grinding jar and a 0.4L chutney jar. Whereas Preethi Zodiac has a 2L master chef jar, a 1.5L wet grinding jar and a 1L chutney jar.
- Sujata Dynamix has a 3-speed control system and a 5-year motor warranty. Whereas Preethi Zodiac has a 3-in-1 timer speed controller and a 5-year motor warranty.
- In terms of value for money Sujata Dynamix is a better buy compared to Preethi Zodiac.
User Reviews – Sujata Dynamix vs Preethi Zodiac
• Performance: Users have found the Sujata Dynamix to be more powerful when compared to the Preethi Zodiac. The Sujata Dynamix is equipped with a 900-watt motor, while the Preethi Zodiac has an 850-watt motor.
• Design: While the Sujata Dynamix has a sleek and minimalist design, the Preethi Zodiac has a more complex and intricate design.
• Build Quality: Many users have found that the Sujata Dynamix is more durable and robust than the Preethi Zodiac.
• Usability: Users have reported that the Sujata Dynamix is easier to use and is more intuitive than the Preethi Zodiac.
• Maintenance: Users have found that the Preethi Zodiac is easier to maintain as the blades can be easily removed for cleaning.
• Cost: The Sujata Dynamix is more expensive than the Preethi Zodiac.
My Ratings – Sujata Dynamix vs Preethi Zodiac
|Ease of Use
From the above comparison, it is evident that both Sujata Dynamix and Preethi Zodiac have their own advantages and disadvantages. While Sujata Dynamix is a better choice in terms of price and performance, Preethi Zodiac offers great usability and performance.
Mixer Grinder by Bosch (that I recommended above) is also a great alternative to these two models in a similar price range.
Ultimately, the choice of the mixer grinder depends on user preferences and the budget. So, if you are looking to buy a mixer grinder, compare the features and prices of Sujata Dynamix and Preethi Zodiac to make an informed decision.