This post will compare LG GL-I292RPZL vs Samsung RT28m3424S8/HL Refrigerator. Both these machines are amongst the top-selling fridges in this category. It is really difficult to find the differences between the two at a glance. Read on to find out which one is a better buy for you.
This was almost a photo finish. There is hardly any difference and more importantly any serious flaws in these two machines. However, after hours of research, I did manage to find some subtle but important difference between these refrigerators.
If you like traditional design, looking to squeeze in some extra space or have kids at your home? I recommend you to opt for this particular model.
However, if you like modern design and don’t mind not having a lock on the door of your refrigerator? You can opt for this particular fridge.
LG GL-I292RPZL vs RT28m3424S8/HL
I will now jump right into the detailed comparison between the two refrigerators. To make it simpler, I have compiled the table below.
There are some more subtle differences, that will be covered below in individual product reviews.
Smart Inverter Compressor vs Digital Inverter Compressor*
After looking at the table above, it is natural to have this question. What is the difference between a smart inverter compressor by LG and a digital inverter compressor used by Samsung?
Well, the simple answer is just the name. Both these compressors work by adjusting the cooling power of the refrigerator as per the needs.
E.g. – During the rush hours, you will need to open the refrigerator multiple time, in this scenario the refrigerator is provided with the extra cooling power to help maintain the temperature inside. While during the night time, the refrigerator does not need so much power, so the smart invertor compressor cuts down the cooling power of the machine.
This helps you save a lot of money over the years in terms of electricity costs. Have a look at the video by Samsung below to understand this technology better:
I think by now you would already have a fair idea about the refrigerator you will be buying. However, if you still have some confusion or need more details about a specific model, read the review of individual models below:
LG GL-I292RPZL Review:
This is one of the top-selling LG double door refrigerators in India. LG as a brand is renowned for long-lasting quality product and an amazing customer service history. Their products are designed keeping in mind the average Indian household and this fridge is no exception.
They have given a lot of thought and attention to minute details and needs of an Indian consumer while designing this product.
The success of this product can be gauged from the number of reviews that we find for this refrigerator on marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
Make sure you do read at least the top few critical reviews of both machines before you buy.
- This fridge comes with a multi air flow system. There are multiple vents placed all around the inside of the product to give a uniform and consistent cooling to your food.
- Come with an inbuilt stabilizer, so that you don’t have to worry about minor voltage fluctuations damaging your machine.
- The product also has a smart diagnosis system. So if there is a problem with the refrigerator, this system will easily help you or the technician to pinpoint what exactly the problem is.
- LG GL-I292RPZL comes with a smart connect option. This system helps you connect your refrigerator to your home inverter, so if there is a power failure, the refrigerator can still operate with the help of your inverter.
- The fridge comes with a traditional design (especially the handle)
- The door also comes with a locking system, a useful feature if you have kids at your home.
- This refrigerator also has LG’s solar smart feature. This can help you operate the fridge using solar energy. You can talk to the executive that come for the installation of the product for more information on this option.
You May Like – Best LG Refrigerators in India
Samsung RT28m3424S8/HL Review:
As with LG, this is also one of the most popular Samsung Refrigerators in India. The first thing that you notice after looking at this machine is it stylish and modern looks.
The handlebars are well concealed. The freezer has a nicely designed panel to control the temperature from the outside.
For someone looking a modern, stylish product that performs really well, this is the refrigerator that you should buy.
- Like the LG machine, this refrigerator also comes with an inbuilt stabilizer.
- The shelves are made using toughened glass that can support up to 150 Kgs of weight being put on to of them.
- It happens a lot of times that you forget to close the door or the door does not close completely due to some reason. This causes temperature loss and wastage of electricity. This fridge comes with an in-built alarm that alerts you if your door remains open. A very useful feature.
- Elegantly designed recess handles. This design makes the refrigerator look really beautiful and elegant. However, you will need to get used to this handle for the first few times.
- This product also the ability to be connected to your home invertor. This helps if you have frequent power failures in your area.
You May Like – Best LG 190 Liter 5 Star Rated Refrigerators in India
This brings me to an end of my comparison of LG GL-I292RPZL vs Samsung RT28m3424S8/HL. I hope this review article helped you select the right product for your kitchen.
Which one did you opt to go for? How was your shopping experience? Do let me know in the comments section below.