The Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL is one of the top-selling fully automatic top load washing machines in India. I get a lot of queries regarding its performance and whether one should buy this product for this home. I am hence writing this review which will cover the pros and cons of this washing machine in detail.
This should help you make an informed decision, whether you should buy this product or not.
About Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL:
Samsung WA62M4100HY is a fully automatic top loading washing machine with a laundry capacity of 6.2 Kgs.
This is one of the top-selling models by Samsung as well as amongst the best selling models online (All brands put together). Don’t believe me? Just have a look at the number of rating and reviews that this model has on online marketplaces.
- 6.2 Kg capacity wash drum. This is ideal for a small family of 3 people
- The dryer operates at 700 RPM
- The machine is equipped with a stainless steel wash drum
- Comes with centre jet pulsator and 5 different water levels
- Total 6 different wash cycles pre-configured
- Samsung offers a 2-year comprehensive warranty on the product as well as the motor
- This machine is one of the better-looking models in this price range. The product is well designed and crafted. The finish looks and feels really premium.
- The buttons and the led display looks very elegant and are also extremely easy to use.
Good build quality
- The product feels really robust and solid. The design has been well thought off. The lid closes gently and opens up wide for easy access to your laundry.
Stainless Steel Wash Drum with Diamond Drum
- The wash drum is made using good quality stainless steel. Unlike other washing machines which use plastic drums, this stainless steel drum is more robust and lasts longer.
- The drum is also equipped with Samsung proprietary Diamond drum technology. This helps to wash clothes thoroughly without damaging them. The ensure you clothes remain to look brand new for a longer duration.
Eco Tub Clean technology
- The eco tub clean technology helps keeps the tub clean and without any odour. It also indicates when the tub needs cleaning. This not only increases the life of your washing machine but also keep your clothes hygienic.
- The waterfall wash technology keeps the water inside the drum in a circulation. This ensures that the detergent is equally distributed. This combined with the powerful pulsator, ensures your laundry comes out really clean and fresh.
- Unlike regular washing machines, the lint filter is installed towards the bottom of the wash drum. The design of the same is such that it is able to catch most of the lint from your clothes.
Dryer with Air Turbo
- This is the feature that I like the most. During monsoon, it is so difficult to get your clothes to dry in time. This functionality circulates air inside the dryer to help your clothes get really dry. This ensures you do not have to wait for days for your clothes to dry during the monsoon season.
Silent Operation, Minimum Vibrations
- This washing machine is surprisingly silent. Generally, top load machines make a lot of noise while they operate. Samsung has ensured this machine remain silent while it does its job (Comparatively). The machine is well balanced and hence also vibrates less compared to other machines in the category.
You may like:
No water heater
- Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL does not have the functionality to wash clothes in hot/warm water. This product was built keeping in mind the most basic uses cases. However, It would have been great to have this option. This functionality is useful if you wish to wash curtains, bedsheet or baby clothes.
- I am nitpicking on this point but a few people (very small percentage) of people do face issues during installation. This can be due to the festive rush or service quality being bad in your particular area. However, I must most people do not any issue with installation or service by Samsung.
The video below helps you watch the washing machine up close. It also explains a lot of the features I spoke about above in a nice graphical way. Do watch it to get a better idea about the WA62M4100HY/TL washing machine.
WA62M4100HY/TL vs WA65M4100HV/TL
If you are considering to buy the 6.2 Kg model, you can possibly think of upgrading your purchase to WA62M4100HV/TL. This is a similar 6.5 Kg model from Samsung.
The price difference between the two models is a bit significant, especially considering the fact that there no differences in features between the two model.
If you ask my recommendation, I will suggest you save your money and go with the 6.2 Kg model itself.
This brings me to the end of my review on the Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL top load washing machine. I hope this information helped you make your purchase decision.
So are your buying this washing machine? Or are you planning on upgrading to the WA62M4100HV/TL? Have you or any of your friends used either of the two product? If so, do let me know your thoughts and feedback in the comments section below.