Are you a health or a fitness freak who cannot spend a single day without smoothies or Protein Shakes? Or are you just looking to beat the Indian heat with some chill shakes?
Whatever be the case, here is my review of the “Best Personal blender for smoothies in India”. This will help you analyze, understand, and decide on what is best for you. Whether or not you have knowledge or idea about personal blenders, this write-up will help you figure out that one blender that will perfectly cater to all your needs.
Summary: Which Personal Blender to Buy?
Before getting into a detailed description and analysis of the products, let me quickly give you a gist of the products. If you are looking for the best blender, then this is the one to go with. I used it personally before I got myself a cold-pressed juicer.
With its super easy cleaning process, a powerful motor, and simple and a user-friendly design, this product will surely bring delight to your kitchen.
However, If you are a little tight with the budget, then this product is the best for you. It is the country’s favourite blender for many reasons and one of them being their pocket-friendly price.
It is also available on Flipkart. So make sure you compare prices by clicking here before hitting the buy now button.
Best Personal Blenders in India:
Moving on, let’s discuss my picks of the best personal blenders in detail.
1. Nutribullet Pro:
This personal blender is very compact. Hence, it can be easily carried along while travelling or moving. This product can blend almost everything. Therefore, there’s no limitation on the ingredients you use. The blades are specifically designed for the extraction of nutrients, which means there is no loss of nutrients during the process of blending.
Some of its key features include:
- This blender has a power of 900 watts. Hence, you can use any ingredients sans hesitation.
- The design of this product is simple and very user-friendly. All you have to do is to put the ingredients, push the buttons, twist it, and wait for the contents to blend.
- Once you put in all your ingredients, all it takes is 60 seconds to blend them and give you your yummy smoothies.
- We understand your problem. Now, most of the blenders are user-friendly as long as we do not talk about cleaning. But hang on! This blender is a breeze when it comes to cleaning.
- You can even use this Nutri blender to ground coffee beans, dry coconut, make garam masala etc
To experience the product in action and see how easy it is to use and clean this product, watch the demo video below:
2. Hestia IQ blend:
Now, you can blend delicious smoothies, shakes, dips, sauces, nut butter, and even grind with this lightweight and compact personal blender.
It also offers a warranty for one year and hence, may be the perfect choice for you. Let’s take a quick look at its features. The life of the product is estimated at least 10 years.
The blades are stainless steel blades that are 2 mm high-carbon, similar to that in professional blenders. The Jar is made up of BPA-Free Eastman Tritan material, and it can withstand a temperature range between -15° C and 85° C.
Check the Latest Price – Amazon India
Some of its key features include:
1. Nutritional power blender of high torque thousand watts. The motor is 100% made of copper.
2. The auto-cycle time is one minute. So in just 60 seconds, you will have your yummy smoothie ready,
3. Let’s talk about the speed of this product. Without load, it is 22,000 rpm, and while it is filled, it is 12,000 rpm.
3. Magic Bullet MB4-1049
Is Magic Bullet MB4-1049 just yet another blender that is compact and blends smoothly?
With this appliance, in addition to blending, you can chop, dice, mince, mix, whip, grind, etc. This product was designed in the US and has already sold more than 55 million units worldwide. Since it has many usages, it comes with two different blades.
A cross blade for grating, chopping, and blending and a flat blade for hard foods and whipping cream. In addition to these, the blender comes with two cups in the shape of a bullet, accompanied by a lid and seasoning cap.
The blending jar is also a multi-purpose container and can be used as a travel jar too.
Speaking of its features:
1. It comes with a 2-year warranty
2. It has a capacity of little over half a litre, 532 ml to be precise.
3. The motor power is 400 watts and has an operating voltage of 220-240 volts.
4. Easy and simple to use without complex buttons or manuals.
4. Wonderchef Nutri blend – Personal Blender
This is the last product on my list of the Best Personal Blender for Smoothies in India.
Nicknamed India’s favourite blender, this sure has some features that have made it an instant hit among the supposedly largest spice consuming country.
The steel blades are super sharp and can break down even super hard food entirely in no time. And talking about chutney, the county’s national side dish, you can now make them in seconds. All you have to do is to fill the jars with your favourite ingredients, and the rest will be taken care of by the blender.
Moving on to the technical specifications:
1. It weighs two kgs and comes with two jars. The tall jar has a capacity of 500 ml and the short one, of 300 ml. Speaking of capacity, their loading capacities are 80 ml and 250 ml for the short and the tall ones respectively.
2. It comes with two blending blades – a wet one and a dry one. As the name indicates, the wet one can be used for smoothies, shakes, chutney, etc. and the dry one for spices. Also an extra lid and a seasoning cap.
3. The motor power is 400 watts and has 20000 RPM.
To have a close look at the product, watch the demo video below:
5. Balzano WBL-002-H – Nutri Blender
This versatile and efficient product is an all-round product to blend all that you want to. It is extremely easy to use and super easy to clean. The ingredients do not stick to the jar, and this makes the cleaning process easier. It is super handy and powerful.
Check Availability & Latest Price – Amazon India
Some of its technical features include:
1. 900 watts of motor power and has a speed of 28000 rpm.
2. It comes with three unbreakable jars with different capacities of 800 ML, 500 ML, and 350 ML.
3. Contains a lid and two flip flop lids.
4. It contains a pro extractor blade that can be used to blend seeds, leafy vegetables, fruits evenly, and a Pro Grinder blade for coffee beans, turmeric, and other hard food.
5. You can also crush frozen fruit and ice cubes with this blender in a matter of just a few seconds.
What is a Nutri blender?
A blender is designed to blend vegetables, fruits, and leaves exclusively. It does this at a very high speed, and this product is normally very simple to use and very easy to clean. In other words, it prepares your well-blended smoothies or shakes in no time.
How is it different compared to regular blender?
Primarily, a Nutri blender is more compact and occupies less space while a blender is large. Nutri blenders are more powerful and will break the food down to the molecular level while retaining the nutrients of the content intact.
While you may have to remove and set aside seeds and other such things while using a normal blender, a Nutri blender blends down everything with even consistency in no time.
So with a Nutri blender, you are sure not to miss out on any of the nutrients contained in your food while that may not be the case with normal blenders.
Factors to look at before buying a Nutri Blender
The factors that you will have to look into before buying will largely depend on your requirements and needs. However, there are certain aspects that are universal like:
1. Simplicity to use
2. Easy to clean
3. Number of jars
4. Quality and number of blades
5. The power of the motor
6. The capacity of the jars, with and without load
Can I crush ice in them?
Yes. Nutri Blenders these days are efficiently designed to break down hard substances like ice cubes. Some nutri-blenders offer more than one type of blade. Some of them are exclusive for blending wet substances.
Not just ice cubes, the blades can also blend frozen fruits, thus ensuring your cold smoothie on a hot summer afternoon or after an amazing workout.
Can personal blender be used to make protein shakes?
Of course yes!
In fact, making protein shakes are considered to be the primary function of a Nutri blender. However, it is no longer restricted to just protein shakes.
It has a wide variety of uses now ranging from blending soft food like leaves and vegetables to hard foods like coffee beans, nuts, etc.
So in a nutshell, Nutri blenders can be used to make protein shakes, but are not restricted only to them.
This brings me to the end of my review of the Best Personal Blender for Smoothies in India.
Gone are the days when Nutri blenders were reserved exclusively for smoothies and shakes and other such light items. The Nutri blenders of today are tough and resistant and can help you grind the hardest of foods that are available.
I hope I was able to help you select the best nutri-blender for your needs. So, which one did you decide to opt for? Have you used any of the personal blenders mentioned on the list above? How has been your experience using them?
Feel free to leave your thoughts behind in the comments section below.