I had never paid attention to the cutlery in my kitchen until my grandmother pointed out why they are important. These are one of the most-often used utensils in the kitchen. Therefore, it is only natural that you need to choose the best & safe brands. Hence, I decided to compile this list of top 5 best cutlery brands in India.
Read through the same and make the right decision.
Summary – Which Cutlery Brand to Buy?
Though I love all the cutlery pieces that I have recommended here, I personally like the This Particular Brand very much. It is neither too cheap nor too costly. The products are extremely durable and good quality.
I am currently using this for more than 2 years and I have no complaints at all.
However, if you wish to buy a complete set with a cutlery stand – I would go for This Brand.
Best Cutlery Brands in India [Top 5]
1. Amazon Brand Solimo
When you are choosing cutlery pieces, you will look for some specific features such as safety, elegance, performance and durability. The Amazon Solimo 24 piece cutlery set is a blend of all these features.
As you would have already noticed in the summary section, this is the cutlery brand that I most prefer.
However, since this brand is owned by Amazon, you can only buy it on their website. Use the link below the image to have a look at their complete collection.
Check out All Designs and Sets – Amazon India
Additionally, it is quite pocket-friendly as well. Here are some features that will make you buy this right away:
- Set contains 6 pieces in each category of tablespoons, forks, knives and teaspoons
- Built to last as it is made from 100% food-grade stainless steel
- Very affordable, as the 24 pieces are priced at just about Rs.1000
- Come with a 2mm stem thickness; therefore, they don’t bend easily
- Stainless steel utensils aren’t prone to rust
- Very safe to use as the edges are rounded and smooth
- Smooth & elegant finish, which makes it easy to clean and use daily
- Safety, style and functionality all at the same time
- Stands true to the Solimo brand’s promise of premium quality at an affordable price
2. FNS Victoria
If you don’t mind splurging for a high-quality product, the FNS Victoria 24-piece cutlery set is the right choice for you. Yes, it is quite costly when compared to the other models on this list.
I have used it, and I didn’t find anything wrong in this set at all. The stainless steel used in most non branded cutlery is not of good quality at all. However, the one that is used in this set is very durable, indeed. The high price of this unit is justified because of these excellent features.
- Comes with 6 units each of Tablespoons, Teaspoons, Forks & Knives
- Heavy-duty stainless steel stand provided with this set; therefore, you can keep all the 24 pieces safely in a single location and use them whenever you need without searching everywhere in your kitchen
- Made from 100% food-grade stainless steel, which means you can use this metal with ease without the fear of breakage or bending; it is also rust-free
- If you have a dishwasher, you don’t have to think twice before using it to wash these cutlery pieces; all the 24 pieces are compatible to be washed with dishwashers
- Comes with a shining mirror finish, which adds to the elegance and smooth finish of these pieces
- Comes with a lifetime warranty from FNS; therefore, you can get full value for the huge investment that you make in this set
If you are looking for affordable but durable cutlery set for your daily use, the silver-coloured set from Crystal is a good choice for you. Here are some interesting features of this set.
Check out all Available Designs & their Prices – Amazon India
- Silver-coloured cutlery pieces made from durable stainless steel
- Set contains 6 units each in the category of teaspoons, baby spoons, dessert spoons and dessert forks
- Comes in a standard size and smooth finish
- Stand also provided along with the set; therefore, you can hang all the spoons in the same place
- Very affordable, as the set is currently priced around Rs. 600 on Amazon
- Perfect for everyday use
You May Like – Best Cast Iron Cookware in India
The last two brands on my list of Best cutlery brands in India are a bit more premium. If you are looking to buy a set for guests or for gifting, these are the brands that you should consider.
Shapes is a company that aims to bring grandeur to your dinner table, thanks to its elegant cutlery pieces. This 24-pieces cutlery set is slightly steep-priced, but it gives you enough returns over many years, which makes it one of the trusted brands in this segment.
Take a look at some of the great features of this set:
- Set includes 6 pieces each in the category of dinner spoons, dinner fork, dinner knives and teaspoons
- Comes with a unique stand box to store these pieces with care
- Excellent value for money as the heavy-duty stainless steel used to make these pieces are resistant to breakage, cracks, sticks and other problems like melting
- Built to last for many years
- Made from rust-proof stainless steel metal, thanks to which your spoons are sparkling new, every time you use them
- Made from metal that is resistant to bacterial infections; therefore it is one of the most hygienic cutlery sets you can find in the market
- Comes with a shiny, gloss finish; due to this, you can clean the cutlery pieces easily
Made in an innovative design that doesn’t make the cutlery pieces sensitive to any type of food
5. Indian Art Villa
Indian cuisine involves a lot of spices, masalas, oil and added flavours. These can stick on to the utensils for a long time, causing greasiness in them. Therefore, you need to use utensils and cutlery pieces that are exclusively designed to combat the greasiness that comes with Indian cuisine. The 6-piece spoon set from Indian Art Villa is a good choice for you, in this case.
- Unique design as the 6, 8-inch spoons come with a copper stem, which adds to the visual appeal of the cutlery pieces
- The top portion of the spoons made from 100% food-grade stainless steel that retains the flavours of the foods without compromising on the nutritional content in them
- Steel & copper metal is very easy to clean and use, while it also adds to the style of your kitchens
- Exclusively designed for Indian cuisine
- Should be washed only by hand and not in dishwashers
- Comes with a manual with detailed instruction regarding the care & maintenance of the steel copper spoons
Do Read – Best Bakeware Brands in India
Before choosing cutlery sets, be sure to look for their material used. Choose only those that have been made from non-toxic components to be sure that you are putting your money in the right place.
I hope this article “Best Cutlery Brands in India” helped you select the right one for your needs and budget. Which one did you opt for? Have you used any of the brands mentioned in the list above? If so, how was your experience?
Do let me know in the comments section below.