Pressure cookers are one of the most commonly used vessels across India, to prepare various types of dishes daily. Due to their scope of use, it is very important to choose a safe and durable model, so that you can be safe than sorry. Here, I have reviewed the top 5 best stainless steel pressure cookers in India right now, to make things easy for you.
Summary – Which Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is Best?
Though all these 5 stainless steel pressure cookers are of very high-quality, I would strongly recommend this particular brand for you. It is available in various models and suits the requirements for any size family. The product is not only visually appealing, but it also scores high on factors such as performance, hygiene, safety, value for money and durability.
The same brand is also available on Flipkart, so do click here and compare the models and their prices before hitting the buy now button.
Best Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers in India
1. Meyer Presta Pressure Cooker
When you set out to buy a pressure cooker, you should focus on two important aspects – the safety of the material used and the quality of cooking offered. The Meyer Presta Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is sure to satisfy you in both these aspects. Here are some remarkable features of this pressure cooker that has been European CE certified.
This Meyer pressure cooker is available in 3, 4, 5 & 6 Liter variations. So no matter what your requirements are, you will surely find a model that will meet your cooking needs. Use the link above to check out their prices.
Comes with stainless steel exteriors and base with aluminium core, which serves many purposes such as:
- Ease of cleaning
- Resistance to rough use and fluctuating temperatures
- Extremely long-lasting
- Even heat distribution
- Retention of flavours in any food that you cook
- Comes with a two-part cooking feature, something that you may not see in other cookers; thanks to this, you can cook in two levels of steam
- Handles stay cool and comfortable even when you use the cooker for a long time
- Comes with a safe-lock feature that makes closing & opening process easy
- Comes with a steam vent at the front; this helps in controlling the pressure of the foods inside even in the event of the failure of the main pressure valve
- Great visual appeal and compatibility to be used with various cooktops
2. Prestige Clip-On
If you are looking for a user-friendly and durable pressure cooker from a reputed brand, the Clip-On Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker from Prestige is a great choice for you. Why? Read the features to know more about the same.
- Excellent, multi-purpose cooker, in which you can cook, sauté, fry, steam, boil and serve
Comes with a safety lock feature in the form of four levels – safety plug, weight valve arrangement, centralized gasket release system and indicator light for pressure levels
- Very easy to open & close as the cooker comes with a universal lid that can be used with all Clip-On range of cookware
- Made from heavy-duty stainless steel that extends a lot of durability to the product
- Hardened stainless steel also helps in even heat distribution while being resistant to rust
Comes with a ladle holder and glass lid, which means you can use the same utensil for cooking and serving as well
- Can be used with various types of cooktops; dishwasher-friendly
- Comes with a heat-resistant handle, which makes it convenient to use the cooker while cooking any dish
3. Prestige Deluxe Alpha Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Do you need a cooker that can handle large quantities of food but are confused about the model that would suit your family? You can trust the Prestige Deluxe Alpha Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 6.5l to cater to your expectations. You will not regret your decision, because of these features:
- Known for its premium Alpha base made from heavy-duty aluminium steel and stainless steel body
- Energy-saving cooker as it helps in even distribution of heat, faster cooking and lasts for many years
- Releases pressure above 1kg per sq.cm, which is one of the main safety features it offers, apart from others such as the metallic plug, safe gasket release system, durable, heat-resistant handles with double screws and more
- Comes with pressure indication level, so that you know the right time to open the lid
Visually appealing, which adds to this cooker that comes with a euro clad base, powered with induction bottom
4. Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Are you looking for an energy-saving pressure cooker that helps you cook foods fast for your family of 5 to 7 members daily? Try the Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 5L model right now, and you will only thank me later for suggesting to you the same.
However, even if you need a bigger or smaller size, you need not worry. Hawkins offers a wide range of pressure cookers.
- Body of the vessel is made from surgical-grade, non-magnetic stainless steel while the base is made from magnetic stainless steel, lending tons of durability to it
- Compatible to be used with induction cooktops, gas, electric and various other types of cooking surfaces
- Known for its feature of even heat distribution, thereby preventing any issue of hotspots
- Exteriors are resistant to corrosions & abrasions; therefore, the cooker remains new and shiny for many years
- Comes in a unique style of curved handles, which make it very easy for you to stir the food regularly while cooking
- Flat bottom made from 6.6mm thick stainless steel which remains firm at all times
- Comes with a lid with a pressure-lock feature, thanks to which you cannot open the lid when the pressure is still inside the cooker
- Uses very little heat evenly to cook your foods faster than you thought; therefore, you can save fuel
5. Wonderchef Nigella Handi Pressure Cooker
Looking for a classy, compact but durable pressure cooker for your small family? The stylish model, Wonderchef Nigella Handi Pressure Cooker 2.5l, could be a great choice for you.
- Made from high-quality 304-grade stainless steel with heat-resistant and comfortable handles
- Comes with a rust-proof three-ply base, which quickens the heating formation and regulates the uniformity of heat distribution, thereby reducing stains and hotspots
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty from the manufacturer
- Classy, elegant, energy-saving and safe cooker for your small family
- Powered with a high-quality gasket that has a long life
- No problems of food getting burnt or metal reacting with the food contents
As you can see, I have reviewed stainless steel pressure cookers in various sizes in the above section. Read through them carefully and choose the size that suits the size of your family. These don’t come cheap; therefore, choose only that size which you actually require.
This brings me to the end of my article on Best Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers in India. So, which one did you decide to opt for? Do let me know in the comments section below.