I originally wrote this post two years ago to compare IFB Diva Aqua SX vs VS. However, lately, they have launched a newer model and hence I will be updating this post to compare IFB Diva Aqua SX vs BX vs VX.
So, if you are looking at buying one of these models and feel confused as to which one to buy, then you have landed on the right page.
Summary – IFB Diva Aqua SX vs BX vs VX (Which one to Buy?)
I have no doubt in my mind, If I had to buy a washing machine between these three models, I would surely opt for this model (Amazon).
However, If you are looking to save some money, opt for this model (Flipkart).
The performance and the features of all three models (SX vs BX vs VX) is very similar. The only reason I choose the model above (First Link) is that it should be supported by the company for a longer duration.
So, if something goes wrong with the machine a few years down the line, you should be able to get genuine spares by IFB easily.
Review: Diva Aqua SX, BX & VX
I did not check any other eCommerce sites, as I only trust these two for my big purchases.
So, I spent hours looking at the technical specification of the two machines. But you will be surprised to know that there is hardly any major difference between the two models.
However, I did find a couple of minor differences. I will cover them in the review below:
I will be reviewing all three machines as one. The reason for the same will be evident below.
- All 3 washing machines are fully automatic, front load machines with 6 KG load capacity
- They have a 4 years comprehensive warranty on the product by IFB
- Offer a dryer speed of 800 RPM
- Both the machines have a very well designed crescent moon drum. This helps to wash your clothes gently without damaging the fabric.
- The best functionality that these machines have is the “Aqua Energie” functionality. This technology lets this washing machine function better even while using hard water.
- However, if you do get hard water at your home, you should read our review on the best washing machines for Hardwater. This review also talks about suggestions on how to protect your machine and suggestions on the use of water softener.
- Laundry Add – It happens many times that we start the washing machine and then remember we need to add additional clothes. This feature helps you do just that.
If you want to see all the features of the VX model, you can watch this video by Flipkart below. It clearly explains all the modes and you will also able to see this machine closely.
Differences between the three machines:
So, you would have noticed so far that there is hardly any difference between the three. Actually, there are only two minor differences:
- Colour – You would have already noticed this in the review. The BX is a modern looking machine with a black finish. While the VX is white while the SX is steel grey in colour. Most people might prefer steel grey as it goes well with their interior and easier colour to maintain.
- Cost – You will be surprised to know that at the time of writing this article. There was actually a difference of Rs. 1500 between the machines. They BX version being an expensive one.
(Check the link above for the live price in India. SX is available on Amazon & for VX version on Flipkart)
All three of these models are really good entry-level models for a small family. It does not have any fancy features like the expensive machine. But do have all basic functionalities required for a wide variety of wash cycles.
If you are slightly conscious about looks, you might want to go for Diva Aqua SX. However, if you need the same machine for a better price go for Diva Aqua VX on Flipkart.
I hope this review helped you make your purchase decision. Do let me know if you have any question further. I will be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities. If you are still confused if this is the right machine for you, feel free to use my review on best brands and best washing machines in India. Do leave your feedback in the comments section below.