In this post, I will be comparing IFB Diva Aqua SX vs Bosch WAB16060IN. Both these are amongst the best selling front load washing machines in the 6 Kg category. However, they do have minor differences between them. This post should be able to help you select the right washing machine model for your home.
Summary – IFB Diva Aqua SX vs Bosch WAB16060IN
Before I get into the technical details of the two machines, I thought of sharing for recommendations right on top for people who do not wish to go through all the details.
As I have said earlier, both these machines are really good and you will not regret buying either of them. However, there still some minor differences between the two.
So, if you wish to buy a washing machine that will give you complete control over your wash cycles, then this is the model that you should be buying.
However, if you get hard water in at your home, then this particular washing machine model is your best bet. This because it has an inbuilt technology that can help you deal with some hard water issues.
This will also help you ensure that you get the best deal on your washing machine.
I will now start off comparing these two models in detail. To make things simpler to visualize, I have made a comparison table below:
As you can clearly see from the table above that even though these products seem very similar, there are some minor differences which would impact your buying decision.
You May Like – Best Washing Machines – My Recommendations
Now, let us talk in details what these differences are and why do they matter so much.
- The first difference between these two models is the ability to select wash cycles, especially temperature control. While Bosch gives you the option to select from a wide range of water temperatures to wash your clothes with, IFB only has three options. Cold, warm and hot water. Bosch wins this round.
- The second major difference is the way these machines handle hard water. IFB has aqua energie technology. This technology lets it soften hard water to an extent and clean your clothes more efficiently. This also ensures a long life for your machine since it gets protected from hard water. However, if you get very hard water in your area, you need to read this post. IFB wins hands down in this department.
- The last difference is the amount of warranty both these products offer. Bosch offers a 10-year warranty on the motor. The motor is the main component of washing machines and hence I think Bosch has a slight edge in this area.
Similarities Between Diva Aqua SX & WAB16060IN
Since we have already covered the difference, let me just briefly talk about the similarities between these two products.
- Both washing machine models have been available in the market for a few years now. They have thousands of amazing ratings across all marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart & Snapdeal.
- This clearly shows that they are amongst the best in the 6 KG front load category.
- Both come with steel wash drums and have additional patented technologies which help them wash clothes very efficiently.
- Each of these washing machines has inbuilt heaters and come with a wide range of wash cycles to choose from.
- Both these machines have the functionality wherein you can stop the machine between a wash cycle to add more clothes that you may have missed out.
- They operate very silently and can function even when you have low water pressure in your inlet tap.
This brings me to the end of my comparison post on IFB Diva Aqua SX vs Bosch WAB16060IN. I hope this article helps you select the right washing machine for your home.
So, which one did you opt for? Do let me know in the comments section below.