In this review, I will be comparing two of the best selling Bosch Washing Machines. The article will be comparing Bosch WAK24168IN vs WAK24268IN. Both the machines have a load capacity of 7 KG. These machines are perfect for a family of 3 to 4 people.
The table below will give you a quick comparison between the two machines on important parameters. Do remember to check the user reviews at the bottom of the table.
Detailed Comparison: WAK24168IN vs WAK24268IN
Both these machines by Bosch are amongst their best selling washing machines in India. Both these products are really good as you would have seen from the user reviews above (If not, suggest you at least look at the overall rating – Link in the table above)
- Both these machines have a load capacity of 7 Kgs. This is good enough for a small family of 3 or 4.
- These machines have dryers with a rotation speed of 1200 RPM. It works really well. On top of that, they also have a “Monsoon Mode”. In this mode, the clothes are rinsed in hot water and then spun to dry. This helps the clothes dry faster.
- These machines have a specially designed stainless steel “VarioDrum”. The design of the drum is such that the clothes are not damaged during the wash cycle, but get cleaned thoroughly,
- They have built-in protection for low and high voltage fluctuations
- The ActiveWater functionality regulates the water level by sensing the load of the clothes. This not only saves water but also electricity.
- The super quick 15 mode gives you an option to quick wash the not so dirty clothes. This not only saves energy & water but also your precious time.
- You can also schedule the washing machine to wash the clothes with up to 24-hour delay. This helps you plan your day and work.
Check Live Price – Use the links in the table above to check the latest price.
There are a lot of other interesting features which are common to both these machines. You can watch the video below. You will be able to see the actual machine and features closely. The washing machine shown in this video is the Bosch WAK24168IN.
What are the differences?
- So the biggest difference between the two washing machines is the big LED display that the Bosch WAK24268IN sports. It certainly makes your machine look better but also adds a few functionalities to this particular model.
- The second difference is the addition of temperature control button on WAK24268IN. This allows you to set the temperature independently while using any wash cycle. This functionality is not available in WAK24168IN
- Another similar difference is a separate button to control the dryer cycle RPM. You can independently set the speed while using any of the pre-programmed wash cycles.
- The WAK24168IN also has a wash cycle called AllergyPlus + ECARF. This mode gives your clothes a super hygienic wash. This might be useful if you have a baby. This also might be useful for people with severe allergy problems.
So, Which one should I buy?
Most people should be happy buying the Bosch WAK24168IN. It will give you more value for your money. You have all the features that you need on a daily basis and this model is cheaper compared to WAK24268IN
People with specific requirements like allergies, baby wash etc can go for Bosch WAK24268IN. If you need the additional control over your wash cycles, you can go for this machine.
(Use the links in the table above for current price in India)
I hope this review comparing Bosch WAK24168IN vs WAK24268IN, helped you select the right model for your home. Which one did you select and why? Let me know your choice and reasons in the comments section below.